The Terrace Room Restaurant & Bar in Oakland has appointed Jack Andrews as our new Executive Chef.
While bringing a fresh vision to the restaurant's menu, he is maintaining the venue's hallmark focus on New American cuisine prepared with seasonal, often locally sourced, sustainable, organic ingredients. Each season brings new inspiration!
Dining that is different than all the rest!
Every day our residents dine in our stunning Restaurant with an unparalleled view: The Terrace Room.
- Residents enjoy delicious meals prepared by our dedicated culinary team.
- Our restaurant is open to the public bringing extra enjoyment to daily living.
- The atmosphere is welcoming, intergenerational and reflective of the greater community.
- Meals are prepared with seasonally-fresh, locally-sourced meats and produce.
- The bar and lounge area offers a great place to entertain family and friends.
- Residents receive quality restaurant dining services and special menu options.
- The Terrace Room can provide meals with reduced sodium, reduced fat, low sugar and will assist with other special dietary needs.
In 2013, Oakland Tribune’s Restaurant Week "Salute to Dining" listed The Terrace Room as one of its top five "favorites" in the City’s thriving culinary scene.
View our delicious menus: